Friday 12 October 2012

Dancing Cake Tin


I've been quite idle the last few days as far as painting toys is concerned. I've not been feeling too good all week but did manage a few bits last night. My friend needed her digi-cam back as well. So I took the plunge and bought one. I'm currently waiting for it to turn up.

In other, brighter news, I'm just off to Aberyswyth for a swing dance tonight! My friends live there and work at the uni which has a Swing-Dance-Soc and they've invited me over. Cool beans!

To keep you all going until the toys return here's a video of A Dancing Cake Tin!

Hello to new follower Remco de Groot. Make sure you check out his blog too!

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been on the casualty list. I'm sure the arrival of the new camera will spur you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tim. The whole thing is frustrating but all things pass.

    I've now got my own digi-cam.......just waiting on a memory card which I forgot to order. Ironic.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete